How to clean your appliances with Magnee
- Clean the gas cooker with Magnee surface cleaner. If necessary, take out the burners to clean separately with soap and water.
- Spray the stove control knobs and wipe them and the stove behind the knob.
- For the fridge, remove everything out of the fridge including the layer shelves. Wash the shelves and drawers with Rush dishwashing liquid. Throw away any expired food from the refrigerator.
- Wipe down surfaces inside the fridge and scrub out any sticky spills.
- Wipe down the outside of the water kettle & coffeemaker with a multi-purpose cleaner.
- Weekly, empty the toaster of crumbs. Turn it upside down into the trash, or empty the crumb tray.
- Wipe down the outside of the microwave with Magnee disinfectant, and clean the interior with warm, soapy water.